While it’s not quite Spring yet, we are just super eggs-cited to launch our Easter recycling competition, and don’t want to delay.
If you are aged between 4 -12 years old, Waste Wise Kids is giving you the chance to win one of three amazing ‘Easter bunny approved’ prizes:
- ‘Eco-award winning’ Giant Bubble Travel Kit from Dr Zigs
- 6-in-1 educational solar robot kit
- A multicolour stationary pencil wall clock
There will be three winners – one from each age group: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, and 10-12 years. Winners will also receive a Waste Wise Kids badge and a personalised Waste Wise Kids certificate.
Three runners up will each receive a cool recycled pencil pot, keyring and pencil, a Waste Wise Kids badge and a personalised Waste Wise Kids certificate.
Every entry will a Waste Wise Kids badge!
How to enter our Easter Recycling Competition
We carrot a lot about the environment and want to make sure that over Easter we don’t create eggs-tra waste that might end up in landfill. All you have to do is use your creative flare and some Waste Wise Kids know-how! Find items around your home that might usually be put in the bin, or items that are old and not used, and repurpose them to create fun and environmentally friendly Easter themed things for your home.
Send us a picture
Ask a parent or guardian to help you to take a picture of the waste items you are going to use and another picture of your eggs-traordinary creation when it is finished!!
Here’s what to do:
- Email your before and after photos to email@example.com
(images to be sent as .JPEGs or .PNGs)
- Please provide your full name
- Please provide your age
- Please provide your address so we can send you a personalised Waste Wise Kids certificate.
- We will notify all winners by email.
Ok Waste Wise Kids… get cracking! We can’t wait to see your ideas!
Competition Terms & Conditions – Easter Recycling Competition
- ACCEPTANCE: By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Waste Wise Kids reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- TIMING: The Competition will run from 12:00 BST Thursday 11th February 2021 to 12:00 BST Monday 29th March 2021. We reserve the right to alter the competition dates.
- ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be aged between 4 and 12 years. Children of Waste Wise Kids and Encore Environment employees will not be eligible to enter. All submissions must be Easter themed.
- ENTRY: A limit of ONE Competition entry is permissible per child. All completed entries should be sent through to Waste Wise Kids via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRIZES: The competition will have three winners. One from each age group: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, and 10-12 years. Winners will receive one of three prizes – an ‘Eco-award winning’ Giant Bubble Travel Kit from Dr Zigs, a 6-in-1 educational solar robot kit, or a multicolour stationary pencil wall clock. Winners will also receive a Waste Wise Kids badge and a personalised Waste Wise Kids certificate. Three runners up will receive a recycled pencil pot, keyring and pencil each, a Waste Wise Kids badge and a personalised Waste Wise Kids certificate.
- Waste Wise Kids reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges at Waste Wise Kids and Encore Environment. The winners and runners up will be announced Week commencing Monday 29th March 2021.
- RESULTS: The results of the Competition are final. The only correspondence that will be entered into is to notify the winners they have won and to ask for an address to send the prize to.
- LOST ENTRIES: Waste Wise Kids will not take responsibility for any lost entries, and entries received after 12:00 BST Monday 29th March 2021 will not be permitted to enter the Competition.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: We will aim to contact winners and runners up by email on Tuesday 30th March 2021
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES: If a prize is, for whatever reason, unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Waste Wise Kids to contact the winner, we will choose a runner up to receive the prize instead.
- PUBLICITY: We may require the winners to participate in publicity on behalf of Waste Wise Kids. By entering this Competition, entrants agree that we may use their name and/or image for these purposes and that they will not be paid. It is a condition of entry that the winners’ name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Bethany in Northamptonshire.
If you have any questions, please contact us here